Incoco's Spring release of real nail polish appliques is called the Garden Daydreams Collection. It includes 13 designs in various floral prints, soft pastels, and delicate patterns. I always look forward to seeing what Incoco will release next. Each collection is always so thoughtful. To create the mani below, I used two different nail wraps, Tea Party and Daydreams.
I like using these wraps in nail art because it's always clean and fairly quick. There's no risk of bumping wet polish or getting jagged lines with tape. The only nail with just one nail applique is my pinky. On my ringer and pointer, I used small cuticle scissors to cut out Tea Party roses and place them on top of Daydreams. For my middle finger and thumb, I turned Daydreams sideways to make a french tip over Tea Party. I finished with two coats of Seche Vite to make everything smooth...which I would probably skip next time because it curled the wraps a bit at the cuticle.
Here's the complete Garden Daydreams Collection:
- Garden Path: Tiny wildflowers look as delicate and lovely on your nails as they do in the garden!
- Tea Party: Spring roses bloom over sweet pink polka dots.
- Brilliant Burst: Bright, multi-colored blooms are especially vibrant over soft, pearly white.
- Hello Sunshine: Pink, orange, and yellow blossoms are delicately layered in this softly pretty mani.
- Apple Blossoms: The pale silhouette of flowering branches looks especially lovely over soft pinks and purples.
- Morning Mist: This subtle print was inspired by the morning’s fresh, dew-dropped leaves.
- Daydreams: Pink and lilac brushstrokes make a pretty, abstract floral look in Daydreams.
- Spring Break: This design features a kaleidoscopic take on spring leaves for fresh and bold nails.
- Sweet Petals: Delicate pink petals for a soft, effortless elegance
- Down to Earth: Soft, pale green nails are sweet and chic for spring!
- Second Nature: This warm, earthy neutral is the perfect subtle color for clean, pretty nails.
- Spring Lake: Celebrate warm, sunny days by the park with this soft pastel blue!
- Spring Romance: We can’t talk our eyes off of Spring Romance’s perfect petal pink!
As I've said before, I usually can get Incoco nail wraps smooth on the nail bed without too much effort (we all know it’s not as easy as it looks!). And once they cure completely, they're pretty durable...although I haven't had the chance to road test them for more than a day or two.
Each package contains 16 appliques in a range of sizes. The Garden Daydream Collection is available now at www.incoco.com. Solids reatil for $7.99 each and the floral/patterned wraps are $8.99. Follow Incoco on facebook, twitter and instagram for new releases and promotions!